|Practitioner > Friday's
Progress Notes > CE for Psychologists, Social Workers, Counselors, and MFTs
Continuing Education for Psychologists, Social Workers, Counselors, and MFTs
Friday's Progress Notes - December 4,
Mental Health Information - Vol. 2 Issue 41
Provided by athealth.com - http://www.athealth.com
Online Continuing Education
Take online CE or order home study courses!
For a complete catalog, click on
- Ethical and Legal Issues: Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Ethics: Money and the Therapeutic Relationship
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychotherapy
- Ethical Issues with Fees, Billing, and Collections
- Ethics: Spiritual Issues in Clinical Practice
- Dual Relationships: Ethical and Clinical Aspects of Dual Relationships in Psychotherapy
- PTSD: Professional Interview Series
- Cultural Competence: Cultural Complexities
- Supervision: Issues in Clinical Supervision
- Motivational Interviewing as a Counseling Style
- Depression in Adults, Adolescents, and Children
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Recreating Partnership Couples Therapy
- Chemical Dependency
- HIPAA Made Friendly: How To Become Compliant
- Adolescent Girls: Development and Treatment Issues
- Childhood Sexuality: Discerning Healthy from Abnormal Sexual Behaviors
- BDD: A Narrative Approach to Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Non-Suicidal Self-Injury and Motivational Interviewing
- Family Counseling: Family Involvement, Assessment, Closure, and Ethical Issues in Family Work
CE Calendar (e-newsletter)
Deliver your organization's message right to the clinician's desktop!
Athealth.com publishes e-newsletters that announce up-coming, live, CE/CME meetings and workshops.
- List a meeting in the CE Calendar
The material in this newsletter is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The appearance of any product, service, or Web site link does not imply endorsement, approval, or warranty by At Health.
At Health, Inc., has no control over the accuracy, content, or availability of other Web sites.
Copyright © 1998 - At Health, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
This publication is registered in the Library of Congress, Washington DC - ISSN: 1520-3662