|Practitioner > Friday's
Progress Notes > CE for Mental Health Counselors
CE for Mental Health Counselors
Friday's Progress Notes
Vol. 2 Issue 35 - October 9, 1998
Provided by athealth.com - http://www.athealthce.com
Take online CE or order home study courses!
Online continuing education for mental health counselors, psychologists, social workers, marriage and family therapists, substance abuse counselors, and other therapists
For a complete catalog, click on
- Ethical and Legal Issues: Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse and Neglect
- Ethics: Money and the Therapeutic Relationship
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychotherapy
- Ethical Issues with Fees, Billing, and Collections
- Ethics: Spiritual Issues in Clinical Practice
- Dual Relationships: Ethical and Clinical Aspects of Dual Relationships in Psychotherapy
- PTSD: Professional Interview Series
- Cultural Competence: Cultural Complexities
- Supervision: Issues in Clinical Supervision
- HIPAA Made Friendly: How To Become Compliant
- Counseling Older Adults
- Pain Management
- Assessing Suicide Risk in Children
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adolescent Girls: Development and Treatment Issues
- Childhood Sexuality: Discerning Healthy from Abnormal Sexual Behaviors
- BDD: A Narrative Approach to Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Child Custody: Assessment of Family Custody Issues Using Mental Health Evaluations
- Focus on Child Sexual Abuse
- Motivational Interviewing as a Counseling Style
- OCD: The Secret Childhood Epidemic
- Non-Suicidal Self-Injury and Motivational Interviewing
- Anger Management in Trauma Therapy
CE Calendar (e-newsletter)
Deliver your organization's message right to the clinician's desktop!
Athealth.com publishes e-newsletters that announce up-coming, live, CE/CME meetings and workshops.
- List a meeting in the CE Calendar
The material in this newsletter is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The appearance of any product, service, or Web site link does not imply endorsement, approval, or warranty by At Health.
At Health, Inc., has no control over the accuracy, content, or availability of other Web sites.
Copyright © 1998 - At Health, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
This publication is registered in the Library of Congress, Washington DC - ISSN: 1520-3662