|Practitioner > Friday's
Progress Notes > Continuing Education for Psychologists
Friday's Progress Notes - September 18, 1998
Mental Health Information - Vol. 2 Issue 33
Provided by athealth.com - http://www.athealth.com
Online Continuing Education for Psychologists
Take online CE or order home study courses!
For a complete catalog, click on
- Ethics: Money and the Therapeutic Relationship
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Psychotherapy
- Ethical Issues with Fees, Billing, and Collections
- Pain Management
- Assessing Suicide Risk in Children
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Adolescent Girls: Development and Treatment Issues
- Childhood Sexuality: Discerning Healthy from Abnormal Sexual Behaviors
- BDD: A Narrative Approach to Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Cultural Competence: Cultural Complexities
- PTSD: Professional Interview Series
- Supervision: Issues in Clinical Supervision
- Counseling Older Adults
- Motivational Interviewing as a Counseling Style
- Dual Relationships: Ethical and Clinical Aspects of Dual Relationships in Psychotherapy
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Personality Disorders
- Recreating Partnership Couples Therapy
- Chemical Dependency
- HIPAA Made Friendly: How To Become Compliant
- Family Counseling: Family Involvement, Assessment, Closure, and Ethical Issues in Family Work
- Depression in Adults, Adolescents, and Children
CE Calendar (e-newsletter)
Deliver your organization's message right to the clinician's desktop!
Athealth.com publishes e-newsletters that announce up-coming, live, CE/CME meetings and workshops.
- List a meeting in the CE Calendar
The material in this newsletter is provided for educational and informational purposes only. The appearance of any product, service, or Web site link does not imply endorsement, approval, or warranty by At Health.
At Health, Inc., has no control over the accuracy, content, or availability of other Web sites.
Copyright © 1998 - At Health, Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
This publication is registered in the Library of Congress, Washington DC - ISSN: 1520-3662